Your favorite hgtv shows are now streaming on hulu
Posted June 30
As I’m sure many of you home renovation TV fans have noticed, HGTV shows started leaving Netflix at the beginning of 2017. So without a cable subscription, how were you supposed to get your fill of recently redesigned real estate? Well, Hulu has the answer!
Hulu is now streaming your favorite HGTV shows, so stop what you’re doing and start watching!
The streaming service is offering up everything from “Fixer Upper” to “House Hunters International,” all available for your viewing pleasure. You won’t necessarily be able to watch all of the seasons of every show, but there’s definitely enough to last you an entire weekend. If you had other plans, I’d go ahead and cancel them.
According to Hulu’s HGTV channel, here are the shows you have access to right now:
- “Fixer Upper” Seasons 1-3 (44 total episodes)
- “Property Brothers” Seasons 6-8 (39 total episodes)
- “Property Brothers: Buying & Selling” Seasons 1-3 (39 total episodes)
- “Flip or Flop” Seasons 3-4 (30 total episodes)
- “House Hunters” Seasons 102-105 (52 total episodes)
- “House Hunters International” Seasons 86-89 (53 total episodes)
- “House Hunters Renovation” Season 4-7 (52 total episodes)
- “Love It or List It” Seasons 11-12 (26 total episodes)
- “Flea Market Flip” Seasons 1-2 (22 total episodes)
- “Beachfront Bargain Hunt” Seasons 9-10 (26 total episodes)
- “Design on a Dime” Seasons 30-31 (26 total episodes)
- “Extreme Homes” Seasons 1-2 (19 total episodes)
- “Caribbean Life” Seasons 4-5 (28 total episodes)
With an array like that, you’re bound to find an HGTV show you enjoy.
There’s everything from shows about learning how to take an old house and make it worth living in again (“Fixer Upper” and “Flip or Flop”) to shows that let you live vicariously through those who can travel and buy homes in exotic locations (“House Hunters International” and “Beachfront Bargain Hunt”).
If you haven’t already given Hulu a try, this seems like the perfect time to do so.
You can sign up for a 30-day free trial if you’d like. And once that has expired, it’s only $7.99 a month to have access to your favorite TV channel.
Pop some popcorn and get comfortable. ‘Cause today’s demo day, and there’s a whole lot of renovation in your future!