Thank you so much to everybody who came out to our event this morning at North Hills' Midtown Park. It was hot! But it was so great to meet up with so many moms, dads, grandparents, kids and caregivers this morning!
And another big thank you to all of the people who brought all of the fun this morning:
- UNC Rex Healthcare
- Raleigh Police Department
- Wake County Sheriff's Office
- Raleigh Fire Department
- Marbles Kids Museum
- Raleigh Parks and Recreation Department
- Peak City Sitters, a new local babysitting service
- GiGi's Playhouse, which provides free programs to those with Down syndrome
- Sproutsongs Music, which provides fantastic music programs for young children
- Flour Power Kids Cooking Studio, which offers cooking programs, camps and parties for preschoolers to teens
- N.C. Theatre, which is gearing up for "Mary Poppins," which opens July 26.
- The amazingly talented Brooke Hatala, who is just 14!
Couldn't make it today? We'll have another event from 8 a.m. to noon, Saturday, at North Hills' Midtown Farmers' Market!