WRAL-TV Tour Request
You welcome WRAL into your homes every day, now WRAL wants to welcome you into ours.
When you schedule a tour of the WRAL-TV Studios, you get a behind-the-scenes look at the magic of television. The experience includes a tour of the WRAL WeatherCenter and a look at our state-of-the-art High-Definition newsroom.
- All tours take place on Wednesdays at 10 a.m. or 2 p.m. Each tour lasts 30 to 45 minutes.
- Tour groups are limited to a minimum of five people and maximum of 25 people.
- Tour participants should be at least 9 years old or in the fourth grade. WRAL is not equipped to accommodate groups of younger children.
- Tours will be canceled if a group arrives more than 10 minutes late.
- Please contact WRAL at least three months in advance of the date you would like to take the tour. Fill out the form below request form or print it out and fax it to us at (919) 821-8728. You can also call (919) 821-8725 where you will hear a recorded message with tour guidelines and instructions for how to request a tour.
While on the tour, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Guests must stay with their group at all times.
- Studio equipment must not be touched.
- Questions are welcome, but noise should be kept to a minimum.
There will be an opportunity at the end of the tour to take a group photo. Please bring your own camera if you would like to take advantage of this opportunity.
While visiting the WRAL-TV Studios, please take some time to walk through the WRAL-TV Gardens. The gardens are open year-round and are free of charge. Peak blooming season is mid-April to mid-May.
Fields marked with * are required.
Published: 2011-06-22 16:49:00
Updated: 2013-08-27 09:38:02