WRAL is Rock 'n' Roll Marathon central
Posted April 2, 2015
Updated April 9, 2015
Whether you are running in the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon or Half Marathon on April 12, or just trying to get around town, WRAL has you covered!
- Get ready for the race with training tips, route maps, parking information and more on WRAL.com.
- Tune in to WRAL Morning News starting at 6 a.m. on race day for live updates as the excitement builds.
- Follow @WRALTraffic and @WRAL on Twitter for real-time updates on road closures before and during the race. Be the first to know when roads reopen.
- In your car? Listen to 99.9 FM The Fan for the latest traffic updates on race day starting at 6 a.m.
- Live video on WRAL.com will show you the start and finish lines on race day. Watch interviews with the winners and participants.
- Follow @WRALOutandAbout on Twitter for tips on where to dine after the race and what bands to watch for on the course.
- Running in the full marathon? Make sure to grab some water at the WRAL water station on the route, featuring special shouts from your favorite WRAL personalities.
- Following the race, head to WRAL.com to see photos of the race and bands.
- As always, get complete race coverage on WRAL News that night.