WRAL coupon class open for registration!
Posted May 13, 2013
Our next couponing workshop at the WRAL-TV studios is now open for registration. We'll have door prizes, freebies and tons of money saving information! This workshop is also a Food Drive. I hope you can join us here at the studio!
Date: Saturday, June 15, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Location: WRAL-TV Studios, 2619 Western Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27606
Cost: $10.00 per person if you register by May 31. After May 31, the price goes to $15.00 per person.
Registration: Click HERE to register online. Seating is limited and pre-registration is required.
Please bring a couple non-perishable items to donate to the Food Bank of Eastern and Central North Carolina. Everyone who brings in at least 1 donation will receive an extra door prize ticket!
Discover how to cut your grocery bills in half using the Smart Spending System. You will learn to use coupons and many other effective techniques to ensure you never pay full price for groceries again!
You will discover how to:
* Effectively use coupons for items you already buy
* Use weekly sales fliers in conjunction with coupons
* Understand grocery and drug store coupon & sale policies & reward programs
* Find the best promotions and how they work
* Locate coupons for the items you use
* Organize your coupons most efficiently
* Develop an easy to follow weekly meal plan your whole family will love
Course includes handout, pen, freebies, door prizes and lots of fun! Most participants EASILY save the cost of the workshop and more during their first grocery trip using the techniques learned in the class. This workshop will change the way you shop and teach you to save more than you ever imagined!