There are still some seats available for our next couponing workshop at the WRAL-TV studios this Saturday, October 26th. This is the last workshop that is open to the public for 2013 so if you have wanted to take a class this year, now is the time! We'll have door prizes, freebies and tons of money saving information! This workshop is also a Food Drive!
October 26, 2013
WRAL couponing workshop and Food Drive!
How to Cut Your Grocery Bills in Half class
Date: October 26, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Fee: $15 per person
Location: WRAL Studio, 2619 Western Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27606
Registration: Click HERE to register.
Please bring a can or two to donate to the Food Bank of Eastern and Central North Carolina! Everyone who brings a donation gets an extra door prize entry!
This is the full workshop where we cover grocery stores, drug stores and meal planning. Childcare not provided.
Discover how to cut your grocery bills in half using the techniques that have saved our family thousands of dollars a year! You will learn to use coupons and many other effective skills to ensure you never pay full price for groceries again!
The class will show you how to:
* Buy free and almost free products your family already uses
* Effectively use coupons for items you already buy
* Understand store coupon policies for local grocery and drug stores
* Understand best prices for meat, produce, dairy and more and how to find those low prices
* Locate coupons for the items you use
* Organize your coupons most effectively
* Decipher the drug store reward programs
* Develop an easy to follow weekly meal plan your whole family will love
Class includes course handout, freebies, door prizes and lots of fun! Most participants EASILY save the cost of the workshop and more during their first grocery trip using the Smart Spending System. This workshop will change the way you shop and teach you to save more than you ever imagined!