Our next couponing workshop is at the WRAL-TV studios on November 1st. We'll have door prizes, freebies and tons of money saving information! This workshop is also a Food Drive. I hope you can join us here at the studio!
Whether you are a beginner or have been couponing for years, if you are not saving at least 40% - 50% off your grocery bill, this workshop will give you the tools and techniques you need to get to the next level!
Cut Your Grocery Bills in Half Class and Food Drive at the WRAL-TV studio
Date: Saturday, November 1, 2014
Time: 10:00 am - 1:30 pm
Cost: $10.00 per person and please bring one or more non-perishable items to donate to the Food Bank of Central and Eastern North Carolina. Everyone who brings a donation will receive an extra door prize entry!
Location: WRAL-TV, 2619 Western Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27606
Registration: Please register online at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/wral-smart-shopper-workshop-on-nov-1-2014-tickets-13232144701
Discover how to cut your grocery bills in half using the techniques that have saved our family thousands of dollars a year! You will learn to use coupons and many other effective skills to ensure you never pay full price for groceries again!
The class will show you how to:
- Buy free and almost free products your family already uses
- Effectively use coupons for items you already buy
- Understand store coupon policies for local grocery and drug stores
- Understand best prices for meat, fruits, vegetables, dairy, whole grains and more and how to find those low prices
- Locate coupons for the items you use
- Organize your coupons most effectively
- Decipher the drug store reward programs
- Develop an easy to follow weekly meal plan your whole family will love
Class includes course handout, freebies, door prizes and lots of fun! Most participants EASILY save the cost of the workshop and more during their first grocery trip using these techniques. This workshop will change the way you shop and teach you to save more than you ever imagined!
If your organization or group is interested in hosting a couponing and money saving workshop or lunch and learn class, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
For a list of additional upcoming classes, please visit SmartSpendingResources.com.