Local News

Woman dies in Sanford house fire

Posted March 7, 2015

Map Marker  Find News Near Me

— A Sanford woman died Saturday after a home in the 400 block of West McIntosh Street caught fire, officials said.

According to investigators, fire broke out at about 10:55 a.m. in the kitchen of the home. The woman, whose name has not yet been released, died of smoke inhalation, fire officials said.

No other information about the fire was immediately available.

Comments

Please with your WRAL.com account to comment on this story. You also will need a Facebook account to comment.

Oldest First
View all