Local News

Woman burned in Raleigh house fire

Posted January 27

Map Marker  Find News Near Me

Map

— A woman was taken to the hospital on Wednesday morning with burns to her hands after a Raleigh house caught fire.

Raleigh firefighters responded to the home at 1519 Hanover St., Raleigh around 5 a.m. Officials said the one woman was transported for treatment to the burns on her hands and smoke inhalation, but she is expected to recover.

Crews from the Raleigh Fire Department were still on scene around 7 a.m.

Comments

Please with your WRAL.com account to comment on this story. You also will need a Facebook account to comment.

Oldest First
View all