Local News

Woman burned by exploding gas can in Willow Spring

Posted March 17, 2010

Map Marker  Find News Near Me

Map

— A woman was injured while burning leaves in a yard at 1356 Landmark Road in Willow Spring Wednesday afternoon.

The woman was burned when a gas can she was using exploded, Johnston County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Tammy Amaon said.

There was no word on the woman’s condition. Her name was not released.

3 Comments

This story is closed for comments.

Oldest First
View all
  • Adelinthe Mar 17, 2010

    Awww, not far from us. Maybe that's what all that black smoke was from.

    Praying for her.

    God bless.

    RB

  • Love-Me-Or-Hate-Me Mar 17, 2010

    Ya got that right..

  • leo-nc Mar 17, 2010

    I hate it for her but geez. DONT USE GAS TO BURN LEAVES!