Congratulations to the winners of 5000 SB points each from Swagbucks!
The points are worth $50 in gift cards for each winner!
The winners are:
Your SB points will be credited to your Swagbucks account some time in the next 24 hours. Enjoy your gift cards!
Thanks to all of you who participated and earned at least 100 SB so you would be entered.
If you have not yet joined Swagbucks, you still have time to earn enough points to cash them in for gift cards for the holidays! See below for all the information about joining Swagbucks.com.
All new Swagbucks members who sign up under the Swagbucks registration link HERE AND all current Swagbucks members who already signed up from the sign-up link on the blog will be eligible to win. If you are new, see below for a sign-up bonus code.
In order to be entered to win, you have to earn at least 100 SB in the main SB earning opportunities including Watch, Shop, Discover, Answer, Play, Search. You have from Monday, November 2 to Saturday, November 21 to earn 100 SB and then you will be automatically entered to win the prize.
Many of us earn 80 to 100 SB per day (including me) just by playing videos on the Swagbucks Mobile Apps and on the Swagbucks website during the day, so it's not hard at all to get 100 SB in 21 days.
The 2 winners will be chosen randomly from everyone who earns at least 100 SB by November 21 and they will get the SB points in time to cash them out for gift cards before the holidays!
If you are already a Swagbucks member who joined through this blog, you don't have to do anything except earn 100 SB through Watch, Shop, Discover, Answer, Play and Search by November 21 and you will be in the running for one of the $50 gift cards.
If you are not a Swagbucks member yet, you just need to join at the Swagbucks registration link HERE and earn 100 SB by November 21 to be entered. AND, you can score 70 bonus SB when you first sign up! During registration, click the text that reads "I have a sign up code" and then enter the code: SMARTSHOPPER to get the bonus. Make sure you use all caps since it is case sensitive.
New to Swagbucks?
If you don't know about Swagbucks yet, it's the largest rewards website that gives people free gift cards for the things they do online (searching, shopping, watching videos, playing games and more). You earn points called SB for online activities and then you can cash them in for gift cards to places like Amazon, Target, Walmart, CVS, Lowes, Starbucks, Paypal, Bass Pro Shops, Kohl's and so many more! It's free to join and I have earned a bunch of gift cards in the many years I have been a member.
How do you get these SB points? There are lots of ways.
* Search online: Each time you need to search for something online, use the Swagbucks search engine on their website (instead of Google). I actually have the Swagbucks toolbar installed on my desktop and it places a search box right on my screen making it super easy to search. Every once in a while, they award SB points just for doing the searches I used to do using Google.
* Take surveys on their website
* Answer the daily poll
* Watch videos through their website or multiple mobile apps (I earn about 80 - 100 SB a day doing this)
* Use their online shopping portal (I do most of my online shopping at major retailers who are part of the Swagbucks Shop and Earn program (like Amazon.com, Kohls.com, Walmart.com and more) and earn Swagbucks every time I shop. Just this week, I was credited with 562 SB points (worth $5.62 in gift cards) for an online purchase I made a few weeks ago.
* Play games
* Participate in special Swag Code events
* Enter the daily Swag Code (which we usually let you know about here on the blog each day). Swagbucks posts bonus codes on their Facebook, Twitter and blog pages each day. If you have the Swagbucks Mobile App, it will buzz when there is a new code. When the code becomes available each day, one of us posts it here on the blog so we can all get it. The codes are only valid for an hour usually. Once you get the code, you then copy and paste the code into the Swag Code box at the top of the homepage of Swagbucks.com. Look for the circle with the words Swag Code next to it.
Reminder: New member bonus Swagbucks sign-up code!
As I posted above, new members get a 70 SB bonus when you sign up HERE. To get the bonus SB points, click the text that reads "I have a sign up code" during registration and then enter the code: SMARTSHOPPER to get the bonus. Make sure you use all caps since it is case sensitive.
Good luck on the giveaway!
This post contains affiliate links and I appreciate your using them!