Winner of the Whole Foods $25 gift card!
Posted March 4, 2014
We have a winner! The winner of the $25 Whole Foods gift card is:
Congratulations! She posted: "Love going to Whole Foods for their produce."
I will contact you in just a bit to get your mailing address, kalohe. Thanks to all for entering!
Read on for all the details on the Grand Opening events taking place in their Cary location Wednesday and Thursday.
The Whole Foods at 102 B New Waverly Place in Cary has been newly renovated. To celebrate, they are having a grand reopening ceremony with multiple events on March 5th and 6th. They are also giving away a $25 gift card to one lucky Smart Shopper reader! Read on for all the details.
Wednesday, March 5 Events
* Free pastries and coffee from 8:30-9am in the parking lot and the chance to win a $500 gift card. Doors open at 9am.
* Enjoy $1 gelato and sundae bar and $2 local pints from their growler station from 4-7pm.
* Complimentary champagne and cake at 5:30pm.
* They will have some nice sales on Wednesday which include local strawberries 2 for $5 and local grass fed ground beef $4.99/lb
* Added bonus: Wednesday, March 5th, they will be donating 5% of their sales to the Kay Yow Cancer Fund according to their Facebook page.
Thursday March 6 events
* Rhythm and Brews party on Thursday, March 7th from 4-7pm with live blues music and $2 pints.
For a full listing of events visit their Facebook page HERE.
Location: Whole Foods Market Cary at the Waverly Place Shopping Center. 102 B New Waverly Place, Cary, NC 27518
The renovations include: Gained 10% in square footage (3000 ft.), brand new indoor café with 80 seats, added a community room that is open for community groups to use at no charge, added a gelato case and a new coffee bar, added a growler station, energy efficient coolers in every department including dairy, beer and wine, cheese, meat , seafood and our frozen department, energy efficient Led lighting throughout the store.