The winner of the McDonald's prize pack with gift card is......
Congratulations! I just sent an e-mail to you. Please respond by Friday to claim your prize.
Thanks to all for entering and to McDonald's for donating the prize!
The McDonald's restaurant at 3424 Poole Rd. in Raleigh has been completely renovated and is celebrating their grand re-opening today, July 27. The restaurant is offering a number of specials throughout August.
Grand Re-Opening Details
McDonald’s is proud to reveal its newly renovated restaurant on 3424 Poole Rd. in Raleigh, N.C. The upgraded restaurant, originally built in 1991, is providing 85 additional crew and management positions and features the following:
- State-of-the-art kitchen equipment
- New double drive-thru for quicker service
- LED Parking Lot Lights
- Digital menu boards
- Chairs made completely from recycled material
The restaurant will have a variety of specials and fun activities throughout August.
- Aug.1: Ronald McDonald show from 11:30 – 1 p.m.
- Aug. 25: Bicycle Drawing at 2 p.m.
- Aug. 26: Flat Screen TV Drawing at 2 p.m.
- Every Sunday: $1.99 Cheeseburger Happy Meals
- Every Monday: Buy One Get One Big Mac
- Every Tuesday: 99 cent Hotcakes for breakfast
- Every Wednesday: 59 cent Hamburger / 69 cent Cheeseburger
- Every Thursday: Free Balloons for the kids
- Every Friday: 2 for $3 Filet of Fish
- Every other Saturday: mermaid visits 2 - 4 p.m.
- Every other Saturday: pony rides 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
WHERE: McDonald’s at 3424 Poole Rd., Raleigh, N.C.