Who is the SmartShopper?
Posted December 13, 2009
Updated August 19, 2013
Welcome! My name is Faye Prosser, and I’m your WRAL Smart Shopper. My goal is to help you save a tremendous amount of money on groceries and all your everyday expenses.
As the author of “The Smart Spending Guide” and owner of Smart Spending Resources, I have been teaching people how to budget, reduce debt and cut grocery bills for over 10 years. I live just outside of Clayton with my husband, two daughters, a dog, a guinea pig and a bunch of fish.
On this blog, you’ll find the following information to help you live more comfortably within your means:
- Fabulous grocery store buys starting every Wednesday
- Best deals at area drug stores starting each Sunday
- Daily good deal alerts
- Weekly frugal meal plan
- Frugal (and tasty) recipes
- Weekly money saving articles
- Regular video segments with tons of great money saving information
- Monthly giveaways (including coupons, of course!)
- Q & A posts (so send me your frugal living questions)
In addition to writing for WRAL.com, I also will be appearing regularly on WRAL News and the second Tuesday of every month with Mike & Lynda on MIX 101.5 FM.
I hope you’ll join us on this frugal living adventure, so we can all stretch our hard-earned money as far as it will go. As I always say, “It’s your money, spend it wisely!”