'Smart Shopper' Faye Prosser is the author of "The Smart Spending Guide" and the mind behind Smart Spending Resources.
She is a mom of two who lives in the Triangle and has developed a system to save up to 95 percent on groceries.
Faye's techniques can help you plan meals, track weekly deals and save on purchases of groceries and non-food items.
Faye has been a regular guest on WRAL-TV. Now we are proud to add her as a blogger. It is just another way WRAL is Here to Help.
Get to know Faye:
- July 2008: Coupon Queen shares money-saving tips
- May 4: Prosser gets paid to buy
- June 3: How to feed a family of four for $5
- June 24: Smart Shopper shares secrets of 'super doubles'
- Aug. 28: Receipts show tale of tape