What not to bring to Balloon Fest
Posted May 26
DO bring these
- Good shoes! Plan for a day of walking. Think of it just like a trip to the NC State Fair or your favorite college football game. The park is more than 25 acres of open land. Wear good walking shoes.
- Wear sunscreen. And, bring more to re-apply. There is limited shade at the park. Wear a hat.
- Bring a folding chair(s) and/or a picnic blanket but keep your items small and light.
- Need a stroller? We strongly suggest one of the small, inexpensive "umbrella" style strollers.
Don't bring these
Please leave these at home:
- No Coolers
- No Drones. Only FAA and festival registered operators are permitted. (None permitted.)
- No Pets (except service animals)
- No Tents or Canopies
- No Weapons