Do you have a frugal plans for Spring Break this year?
Headed to the beach, the mountains, Disney or a staycation?
Check out this infographic below from Swagbucks showing what 19,000 Americans are planning for their Spring travel.
The Spring Break Survey results showed that:
* 27% of women and 32% of men have travel plans this Spring Break.
* For those not traveling, the top two reasons for skipping spring travel this year are work and money.
* 35% of those traveling internationally used an online deal site to plan while 19% used a travel agent.
* 70% of people traveling domestically planned their upcoming trip on their own
* 87% of people will be traveling domestically. 13% will be traveling
* For those traveling domestically, 65% will be hitting the road while 33% will be jetting off on a plane.
* For those traveling internationally, 15% will embark on a cruise while 78% will be flying the friendly skies.
* The top three domestic locals this Spring Break are:
* The top three international locals this Spring Break are:
* 46% of people traveling domestically will be spending less than $1,000.
* 32% of those traveling internationally will be spending between $1,000 and $2,500. Another 32% will be spending more than $2,500.
Let us know what you're up to this Spring in the comments. Remember that you can sign up for Swagbucks to get paid for making your voice heard in surveys like this one on Spring Break and get Cash Back while you shop online for all your travel essentials!
New member bonus Swagbucks sign-up code!
New Swagbucks members get a 70 SB bonus when you sign up HERE. To get the bonus SB points, click the text that reads "I have a sign up code" during registration and then enter the code: SMARTSHOPPER to get the bonus. Make sure you use all caps since it is case sensitive.