Here's the place to share your meal ideas for the evening or the week, post where you bought the ingredients frugally and even share a recipe if you would like.
If you need some inspiration for your own dinner tonight, read the comments section to see what everyone else is having.
This week we are having the following meals:
* Teriyaki chicken with pineapple and bell peppers, egg rolls (thanks for the idea Katy!) - using the Perdue short cuts grilled chicken from HT SD and Kahiki egg rolls from SD
* Penne with a light alfredo sauce, garlic bread and roasted asparagus (asparagus is $1.49/lb at Harris Teeter through Tuesday!)
* Garlic shrimp, leftover penne and salad
* Mushroom, Swiss, egg and turkey bacon breakfast bake, fruit
* Turkey sausage sauteed with bell peppers and onions served on rice