Here's the place to share your meal ideas for the evening or the week, post where you bought the ingredients frugally and even share a recipe if you would like.
If you need some inspiration for your own dinner tonight, read the comments section to see what everyone else is having.
This week we are having the following meals:
* Crusted tilapia, roasted veggies, wild rice
* BBQ chicken sliders, spinach salad
* Baked cheese ravioli, garlic bread, salad
* Shrimp salad, deviled eggs, croissants, steamed carrots (after all the deviled eggs on everyone's menus last week, I definitely had to put them on the menu this week)
* Chicken enchilada zucchini boats, corn (kids will have chicken tacos)
I made the zucchini boats last week and they were delicious. I basically put a filling of cooked chicken, sauteed veggies and salsa into a steamed and hollowed out zucchini and topped with a bit of parmesan and baked at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. You can see the photo of the zucchini boats above.