WRAL teams up with the Morehead Planetarium and Science Center to bring you a monthly look at the sights above, be they stars, planets, comets, eclipses or meteor showers.
Also, check out our updates on the WRAL WeatherCenter blog, submit your astronomy-related questions. We'll answer them in the blog!
Previous Carolina Skies segments:
- Seeing far away galaxies (Sept. 27, 2014)
- Seeking Saturn (May 31, 2014)
- Several planets visible in Saturday evening sky (March 29, 2014)
- 'Star parties' to be held statewide in early April (Feb. 1, 2014)
- Carolina Skies: A comet or not? (Dec.7, 2013)
- Moon takes center stage (Oct. 12, 2013)
- Video archive: 2013
- Video archive: 2011
- Video archive: 2010
- Video archive: 2009
- Video archive: 2007-2008
- Morehead Planetarium & Science Center
- Morehead Planetarium & Science Center Skywatching Calendar
- Sky & Telescope Interactive Sky Chart
Published: 2007-07-19 15:14:00
Updated: 2014-09-27 08:30:58
Triangle Area Special Offers
— Sat 3:52 p.m.
— Sat 10:28 a.m.
— Sat 7:40 a.m.
— Sat 6:08 a.m.
— Fri 11:41 p.m.
— Fri 10:24 p.m.