WRAL teams up with the Morehead Planetarium and Science Center to bring you a monthly look at the sights above, be they stars, planets, comets, eclipses or meteor showers.
Also, check out our updates on the WRAL WeatherCenter blog, submit your astronomy-related questions. We'll answer them in the blog!
Previous Carolina Skies segments:
- Several planets visible in Saturday evening sky (May 31, 2014)
- 'Star parties' to be held statewide in early April (March 29, 2014)
- Carolina Skies: A comet or not? (Feb. 1, 2014)
- Moon takes center stage (Dec.7, 2013)
- December a great month to see Venus (Oct. 12, 2013)
- Video archive: 2013
- Video archive: 2011
- Video archive: 2010
- Video archive: 2009
- Video archive: 2007-2008
- Morehead Planetarium & Science Center
- Morehead Planetarium & Science Center Skywatching Calendar
- Sky & Telescope Interactive Sky Chart
Published: 2007-07-19 15:14:00
Updated: 2014-05-31 08:23:32
Triangle Area Special Offers
— Fri 11:11 p.m.
— Fri 10:02 p.m.
— Fri 9:20 p.m.
— Fri 5:57 p.m.
— Fri 5:05 p.m.
— Fri 4:30 p.m.