Updated: 5:00 p.m., Wed Nov 30 2016
Johnston County Industries
912 N. Brightleaf Blvd.
Monday – Friday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Monetary donations may be made to County of Johnston Relief Fund, P.O. Box 530, Smithfield, NC 27577.
Donations of goods can be made at 912 North Brightleaf Boulevard, Smithfield, NC 27577 during the following times:
Monday through Saturday - 9:00am – 6:00pm
Sunday - 1:00pm – 6:00pm
Please be advised that donated items should be sorted according to the following categories:
• Canned goods (vegetables, fruits, meats, etc.)
• Food products (crackers, cereal, bread, etc.)
• Baby products (diapers, formula, wipes, etc.)
• House cleaning products (spray cleaners, Windex, etc.)
• Personal Hygiene products (feminine hygiene, soap, shampoo, etc.)
• Pet products (dog/cat food)
Clothing should not be donated as it will not be accepted at the location.
One lane of Interstate 95 South will remain open around Benson. Engineers were able to widen the median enough to maintain one lane of travel.
DOT Road Closure Information
919-989-5050; email@example.com; http://www.johnstonnc.com/mainpage.cfm?category_level_id=536
For non-emergency issues, dial Town Hall at 919-894-3553.
To report a power outage, call 1- 800-POWER-ON or 1-800-419-6356 for Duke Energy customers.