Walmart Deals 11/1: Sweet potatoes, pork roast, canned veggies
Posted November 2, 2015
Walmart has some good buys this week on sweet potatoes, pears, pork roast, Libby's canned veggies and more.
These deals are valid through Saturday, November 7, 2015.
Sweet potatoes, .68/lb (everyday price)
Bartlett pears, .97/lb (everyday price)
Hard squash, select, $1.24/lb (everyday price)
Whole mushrooms, 8 oz, $1.78 (everyday price)
Cranberries, 12 oz, $1.98/lb (everyday price)
Russet potatoes, 10 lb bag, $4.74 (everyday price)
Whole Boston Butt pork roast, $1.44/lb (everyday price)
Frozen bone-in turkey breast, $1.63/lb (everyday price)
Sam’s Choice bone-in brown sugar spiral sliced ham, $1.94/lb (everyday price)
Half boneless pork loin, $1.94/lb (everyday price)
Beef chuck roast, $4.97/lb (everyday price)
Fresh Atlantic salmon fillets, $6.94/lb (everyday price)
Libby’s canned veggies, select, 14.5 – 15 oz can, .50 each – very good deal
Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom soup, 10.75 oz, .75
Coupons: $1/5 printable coupon
Cool Whip, 8 oz, .98
French bread, 14.8 oz, $1.00 (everyday price)
Canada Dry ginger ale, 2 ltr, $1.00 (everyday price)
Ocean Spray jellied cranberry sauce, 14 oz, $1.38
Great Value cream cheese pack, twin pack of 8 oz bars, $2.67
Pumpkin or Sweet Potato pie, 8 inch, $3.48
Savings Catcher Price Match Program
If you shop at Walmart, you need to be taking advantage of their price match program called Savings Catcher. If you do a lot of your weekly shopping at Walmart, this will help you get sale prices from other stores with very little effort. shop at other stores like Kroger and Food Lion, who don't double coupons, you may find this price match program allows you to cut out multiple trips to various stores, while still getting the best area sale prices. Even if you already price match at the register (which you can still continue to do), this can save you money by catching any prices you didn't realize were lower at another store.
How it Works:
If a local competitor offers a lower advertised price on an item you purchased at Walmart, the Savings Catcher program allows you to get back the difference on a Walmart Rewards eGift Card. You basically get a rebate for the price match.
To get the price match rebate, you must submit your receipt to the Savings Catcher. There are 3 ways to submit receipts:
1. Enter the receipt number at Walmart.com/savingscatcher. You will need to sign in using your Walmart account information or sign up for a walmart.com account. The receipt number (TC number) is located near the bottom of your Walmart store receipt.
2. Scan the code at the bottom of your store receipt with the scanner found in the Savings Catcher section of the Walmart app.
3. Register your phone number through the Walmart app or debit card reader located at in-store checkout. Every time you check out at a Walmart store, enter your phone number and Walmart will submit your receipt to Savings Catcher for you.
Once you submit your receipt, Savings Catcher compares the prices of the products you bought at Walmart to the sale prices found in the competitor ads for your area. The ads must be valid at the time you made your Walmart purchase.
If Savings Catcher finds an advertised lower price, you’ll get back the difference on a Walmart Rewards eGift Card!
You will get your price match results within 72 hours of submitting your receipt. They will send the results via email or through the Walmart app.
* You can submit up to 7 receipts per week to Savings Catcher.
* You can save up to $599.99 per year with this program.
* You can use coupons at the register and still get the price match.
* The ads must be valid at the time you made your Walmart purchase and include a specific item price.
* Only applies to in-store purchases.
* Now supported in the Walmart app for both iPhone and Android. Just click on the Savings Catcher button from the home screen to submit receipts or see your results.