Walgreens has very good buys this week on Xtra laundry detergent, 7UP, turkey bacon, Lay's, Seniors Day and a 2-Day Sale!
The Walgreens coupon policy can be found on their website. Information about the coupon policy and reward programs can be found at the bottom of this deals list.
These deals are valid September 3 – September 9, 2017.
Labor Day Hours: Walgreens store is open regular hours on Labor Day. Check your local store for pharmacy hours.
Seniors Day: AARP members and shoppers who are 55 and older get 20% off regular-price merchandise on Tuesday, September 5.
2-Day Sale: Valid September 3 & 4 Only
Lay’s, Doritos, select, 9.25 – 9.75 oz, $1.88
Coke 12 pack cans, 3 for $9, limit 3
Hershey’s candy, single serve, .59
7Up, A&W, Sunkist, Canada Dry, Hawaiian Punch, 2 lts bottles, $1 - .55/2 coupon from Smart Shopper coupons link
Butterball turkey bacon, 6 oz, $1.29 - .55/1 coupon from Butterball.com
Nabisco crackers, 3.75 – 13.7 oz
Sale: 2 for $6
Store coupon: $2 coupon from in-store coupon book
Coupon: .75/2 coupon from 8/13 SS
7Up, A&W, Sunkist, Canada Dry products, 12 pack cans, 3 for $9, limit 3
Nice eggs, 12 count, on sale (ad indicates to check store for specific price), limit 2
Wexford composition books, 80 sheets, .99
Wexford #2 pencils, 8 pack, .99
Xtra laundry detergent, 30 or 34 loads, $1.49
Walgreens vitamins and supplements, select, BOGO
Walgreens Rewards and Coupon Policy Basics
* Must have Balance Rewards reward card to earn rewards and get sale prices
* Balance Rewards program: Earn points for qualifying purchases. Cash in points for $$ off your total purchase. 1000 points = $1 reward
* Register Rewards (RR’s) are instant rebates that print out at register after transaction.
* Cannot pay for a deal that generates a Register Reward with another Register Reward from a previous purchase from the same manufacturer
* Cannot have more coupons than products (RR’s count as coupons)
* You can “Stack” store coupons from their monthly coupon book found in stores with manufacturer’s coupons
* Only 1 coupon can be used on a BOGO sale
* If the coupon value is greater than the product cost, Walgreens will not accept the coupon.
Walgreens recently changed their coupon policy and they no longer allow a coupon on each item of a BOGO deal. In addition, they will no longer accept a coupon for an item if the price of the coupon is more than the item. See all the details on their website.
BR = Balance Rewards Points
RR = Register Rewards
You can see more details on all these programs and policies on their website at Walgreens.com.
This post may contain affiliate links and I appreciate your using them.