Walgreens has very good buys this week on Colgate toothpaste and mouthwash, Crest mouthwash, Pepsi, OxiClean and more!
The Walgreens coupon policy can be found on their website. Information about the coupon policy and reward programs can be found at the bottom of this deals list.
Coupon in ad: Get 5X everyday points when you spend $10 or more in stores or online with the coupon in the ad.
These deals are valid August 27 – September 2, 2017.
Nestle single candy, .92 – 2.1 oz, .39 each
Pepsi, 7Up, A&W, Sunkist, Canada Dry Hawaiian Punch, 2 ltr, 3 for $3
Lay’s and Dorito’s chips, select, 9 – 10 oz, $1.88
M&M’s candy, select, 8 – 11.4 oz, 2 for $5 - $1/2 coupon from 8/27 RP = 2 for $4
Chicken of the Sea canned salmon, 14.75 oz can, 2 for $5 with in-ad coupon, limit 4
7Up, A&W, Sunkist, Canada Dry products, 12 pack cans, 3 for $9
Colgate toothpaste, toothbrushes and mouthwash, select
RR: $3 Register Rewards when you buy 2
Coupons: $1 coupons from 8/27 SS
Total after 2 coupons and reward = .49 each
Puffs tissues, 48 or 56 sheets, .99 - .25 coupon from Smart Shopper coupons or 8/27 PG = .74
Crest mouthwash, toothpaste, toothbrush, floss, select
RR: $5 reward when you buy 3
Coupon: $1 coupons from 8/27 PG
Total after 3 coupons and reward = $1.33 each
L’Oreal hair care, select
Points: 1000 reward points when you buy 2
Coupon: $2 coupon from RP
Total after 2 coupons and reward = $1.49 each
Pantene shampoo or conditioner, 12 or 12.6 oz
Sale: 3 for $12
Points: 2000 reward points when you buy 3
Coupon: $5/3 coupon from 8/27 PG
Total after coupon and reward = 3 for 5 ($1.66 each)
OxiClean laundry detergent, 20 or 26 loads or 18 pack, $3.99 - $2/1 coupon from 8/27 SS = $1.99
Tide laundry detergent, 24 or 32 loads, $4.99 - $2 coupon from 8/27 PG = $2.99
Walgreens Rewards and Coupon Policy Basics
* Must have Balance Rewards reward card to earn rewards and get sale prices
* Balance Rewards program: Earn points for qualifying purchases. Cash in points for $$ off your total purchase. 1000 points = $1 reward
* Register Rewards (RR’s) are instant rebates that print out at register after transaction.
* Cannot pay for a deal that generates a Register Reward with another Register Reward from a previous purchase from the same manufacturer
* Cannot have more coupons than products (RR’s count as coupons)
* You can “Stack” store coupons from their monthly coupon book found in stores with manufacturer’s coupons
* Only 1 coupon can be used on a BOGO sale
* If the coupon value is greater than the product cost, Walgreens will not accept the coupon.
Walgreens recently changed their coupon policy and they no longer allow a coupon on each item of a BOGO deal. In addition, they will no longer accept a coupon for an item if the price of the coupon is more than the item. See all the details on their website.
BR = Balance Rewards Points
RR = Register Rewards
You can see more details on all these programs and policies on their website at Walgreens.com.
This post may contain affiliate links and I appreciate your using them.