Walgreens deals 12/25: Peanut butter, 7UP, cough drops & more!
Posted December 26, 2014
Walgreens has a new ad starting on 12/25 including good buys on peanut butter, marshmallows, 7UP, cough drops. laundry detergent & more!
The Walgreens coupon policy can be found on their website. Information about the coupon policy and reward programs can be found at the bottom of this deals list.
Walgreens recently changed their coupon policy and they no longer allow a coupon on each item of a BOGO deal. In addition, they will no longer accept a coupon for an item if the price of the coupon is more than the item. See all the details on their website.
BR = Balance Rewards Points
RR = Register Rewards
Prices valid December 25 – December 27, 2014.
Christmas hours: Most stores open 8 am – 10 pm. Select pharmacies open 9 am – 5 pm. 24-hour stores always open.
Christmas Clearance: Starting 12/26, select holiday items will be 50% off, while supplies last.
7UP, A&W, Canada Dry, 2 ltr. soda, $1.00, limit 3
Swiss Miss hot cocoa, 6 pack, or Nice marshmallows, 10 to 10.5 oz, .99 with in-ad coupon
Kellogg’s cereal or Pop Tarts, $1.99 - .75/1 coupon from Kelloggsfamilyrewards.com when you redeem 500 reward points
Nice peanut butter, 18 oz, 2 for $3 with in-ad coupon, limit 4 – good price for pb
Nice sugar, 4 lbs, $1.99 with in-ad coupon
Good & Delish frozen pizza, 12”, 3 for $9
Walgreens cough drops, 30 pack, .49 with in-ad coupon, limit 4
Kleenex tissue, select, BOGO - .50/3 coupon from 12/7 SS
Sunny Smile liquid detergent, 43 or 50 loads, $1.99 – good price for 50 oz.
All laundry detergent, 28 or 33 loads, BOGO - $1 printable coupon
Walgreens batteries, 2 for $10
Walgreens vitamins and supplements, BOGO
Walgreens hand sanitizer, 8 or 28 oz, BOGO
Softsoap refill, 56 oz, BOGO
Walgreens Rewards and Coupon Policy Basics
* Must have Balance Rewards reward card to earn rewards and get sale prices
* Balance Rewards program: Earn points for qualifying purchases. Cash in points for $$ off your total purchase. 1000 points = $1 reward
* Register Rewards (RR’s) are instant rebates that print out at register after transaction.
* Cannot pay for a deal that generates a Register Reward with another Register Reward from a previous purchase from the same manufacturer
* Cannot have more coupons than products (RR’s count as coupons)
* You can “Stack” store coupons from their monthly coupon book found in stores with manufacturer’s coupons
* Only 1 coupon can be used on a BOGO sale
* If the coupon value is greater than the product cost, Walgreens will not accept the coupon.
You can see more details on all these programs and policies on their website at Walgreens.com.