Wake County offers free Tdap vaccinations
Posted August 28, 2009
Raleigh, N.C. — Wake County Human Services has planned a series of free vaccination clinics offering the Tdap booster for students.
Children who turn 12 on or after Aug. 1 are required by the state to get the Tdap vaccine, a combination booster that protects against tetanus, diphtheria and acellular pertussis or whooping cough.
Shots will be administered as follows:
- Sept. 14 from 3 to 5 p.m. at Millbrook Human Services Center, 2809 E. Millbrook Road in Raleigh
- Sept. 15 from 3 to 5 p.m. at the Western Wake Center, 150 Cornerstone Drive in Cary
- Sept. 16 from 3 to 5 p.m. at the Northern Regional Center, 350 E. Holding Ave. in Wake Forest
- Sept. 17 from 3 to 5 p.m. at the Eastern Regional Center, 1002 Dogwood Drive in Zebulon
- Sept. 18 from 3 to 5 p.m. at the Southern Regional Center, 130 N. Judd Parkway in Fuquay-Varina