Cut Your Grocery Bills in Half workshop on Saturday!
Posted May 15, 2013
There are still some seats available for the couponing workshop this Saturday in Smithfield. Whether you are a beginner or have been couponing for years, if you are not saving at least 50% off your grocery bill, these workshops will give you the tools and techniques you need to get to the next level!
For the detailed workshop schedule on my website go to SmartSpendingResources.com . If you are interested in having me teach a private or public class for your business, church or other group, contact me at email@example.com.
Date: Saturday, May 18
Time: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Location: Smithfield Recreation and Aquatics Center, 600 Booker Dairy Rd, Smithfield, NC 27577 (bathing suit not necessary!)
To Register: Contact Kristin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-934-1408
This is the full workshop where we cover grocery stores, drug stores and meal planning.
Discover how to cut your grocery bills in half using the Smart Spending System. You will learn to use coupons and many other effective techniques to ensure you never pay full price for groceries again!
* Buy free and almost free products your family already uses
* Effectively use coupons for items you already buy
* Understand store coupon policies for local grocery and drug stores
* Locate coupons for the items you use
* Organize your coupons most efficiently
* Decipher the drug store reward programs
* Develop an easy to follow weekly meal plan your whole family will love
* Course includes handout, pen, door prizes and lots of fun! Most participants EASILY save the cost of the workshop and more during their first grocery trip using these techniques. This workshop will change the way you shop and teach you to save more than you ever imagined!