There are still some seats available for the coupon class in Henderson this Saturday morning. I don't often get up to Henderson to teach, so I am really looking forward to the class!
For the detailed workshop schedule on my website go to SmartSpendingResources.com. If you are interested in having me teach a private or public class for your business, church or other group, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cut Your Grocery Bills in Half Workshop
Date: Saturday, April 13, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Location: Flat Rock United Methodist Church, 2560 Satterwhite Point Road, Henderson, NC 27537
To Register: Please contact Cynthia at (252) 213-0524 or email@example.com to register
This is the full workshop where we cover grocery stores, drug stores and meal planning.
Discover how to cut your grocery bills in half using the Smart Spending System. You will learn to use coupons and many other effective techniques to ensure you never pay full price for groceries again!
* Buy free and almost free products your family already uses
* Effectively use coupons for items you already buy
* Understand store coupon policies for local grocery and drug stores
* Locate coupons for the items you use
* Organize your coupons most efficiently
* Decipher the drug store reward programs
* Develop an easy to follow weekly meal plan your whole family will love
* Course includes handout, pen, door prizes and lots of fun! Most participants EASILY save the cost of the workshop and more during their first grocery trip using these techniques. This workshop will change the way you shop and teach you to save more than you ever imagined!