Coupon workshop on September 12 rescheduled
Posted September 6, 2013
Updated September 9, 2013
The coupon workshop scheduled for September 12 has been rescheduled for Jaunary 25, 2014. Details will be available in December.
For more information on upcoming classes, see my website at SmartSpendingResources.com.
Discover how to cut your grocery bills in half using the techniques that have saved our family thousands of dollars a year! You will learn to use coupons and many other effective skills to ensure you never pay full price for groceries again!
The class will show you how to:
* Buy free and almost free products your family already uses
* Effectively use coupons for items you already buy
* Understand store coupon policies for local grocery and drug stores
* Understand best prices for meat, produce, dairy and more and how to find those low prices
* Locate coupons for the items you use
* Organize your coupons most efficiently
* Decipher the drug store reward programs
* Develop an easy to follow weekly meal plan your whole family will love
Course includes handout, pen, freebies, and lots of fun! Most participants EASILY save the cost of the workshop and more during their first grocery trip using the Smart Spending techniques. This workshop will change the way you shop and teach you to save more than you ever imagined!