If you have considered becoming an Uber driver to make some extra money, here's an opportunity to make an additional $96 through Swagbucks. You get $15 worth of gift cards just for signing up!
I have to admit, this is one of their more interesting offers.
For those of you looking to earn extra money, driving for Uber may be the opportunity you're looking for. You set your own hours so you can earn as much or as little as you want.
Thanks to this new offer from Swagbucks, you can get paid to try it out!
Just for signing up, you'll get 1250 SB (the equivalent of over $12 in gift cards to places like Amazon, Starbucks, Target, Walmart, and more, or just PayPal cash). Once you take your first paid passenger, you'll get another 8000 SB ($80!) in addition to your earnings from driving. Click HERE to get started.
What's more, if you sign up at this link and complete even the first part of this offer before November 1st, you'll get another $3 bonus (300 SB) in the first week of November. So we're talking about almost $100 in free gift cards just for making even more money on the side.
New to Swagbucks?
If you don't know about Swagbucks yet, it's the largest rewards website that gives people free gift cards for the things they do online (searching, shopping, watching videos, playing games and more). You earn points called SB for online activities and then you can cash them in for gift cards to places like Amazon, Target, Walmart, CVS, Lowes, Starbucks, Paypal, Bass Pro Shops, Kohl's and so many more! It's free to join and I have earned a bunch of gift cards in the many years I have been a member.
How do you get these SB points? There are lots of ways.
* Search online: Each time you need to search for something online, use the Swagbucks search engine on their website (instead of Google). I actually have the Swagbucks toolbar installed on my desktop and it places a search box right on my screen making it super easy to search. Every once in a while, they award SB points just for doing the searches I used to do using Google.
* Take surveys on their website
* Answer the daily poll
* Watch videos through their website or multiple mobile apps (I earn about 80 - 100 SB a day doing this)
* Use their online shopping portal (I do most of my online shopping at major retailers who are part of the Swagbucks Shop and Earn program (like Amazon.com, Kohls.com, Walmart.com and more) and earn Swagbucks every time I shop. Just this week, I was credited with 562 SB points (worth $5.62 in gift cards) for an online purchase I made a few weeks ago.
* Play games
* Participate in special Swag Code events
* Enter the daily Swag Code (which we usually let you know about here on the blog each day). Swagbucks posts bonus codes on their Facebook, Twitter and blog pages each day. If you have the Swagbucks Mobile App, it will buzz when there is a new code. When the code becomes available each day, one of us posts it here on the blog so we can all get it. The codes are only valid for an hour usually. Once you get the code, you then copy and paste the code into the Swag Code box at the top of the homepage of Swagbucks.com. Look for the circle with the words Swag Code next to it.
New member bonus Swagbucks sign-up code!
As I posted above, new members get a 70 SB bonus when you sign up HERE. To get the bonus SB points, click the text that reads "I have a sign up code" during registration and then enter the code: SMARTSHOPPER to get the bonus. Make sure you use all caps since it is case sensitive.
This post contains affiliate links and I appreciate your using them!