Twisted Fork closed by fire
Posted August 15, 2015
Raleigh, N.C. — The Twisted Fork restaurant in Raleigh's Triangle Town Center was closed Saturday after a fire damaged the roof.
Diners and staff were forced from the building just before noon when grease built up in the ventilation system caught fire, according to Raleigh Fire Department Battalion Chief Robert Mitchell.
The fire spread through the vents to the roof.
No one was injured, but it could be days before the restaurant is repaired and reopens.