Raleigh, N.C. — Triangle Restaurant Week is underway and we decided to give you a look at a few of the menus being offered this week.
This is a great week to try a new restaurant. I suggest checking out Triangle Seafood Market. Their TRW looks great!
Here's a look at their TRW dinner menu, available for $30. Reservations are recommended.
Pick one dish from each course:
- Grilled romaine with focaccia croutons and shaved Parmesan with house made Caesar dressing.
- Seafood chowder served with oyster crackers.
- Fried oysters with sriracha aioli.
- Shrimp and Grits - Spicy sautéed shrimp/bacon/cheese grits
- Seared Salmon - Israeli cous cous/tomato preserve/rosemary citrus jus
- Grilled Sliced Beef - Saffron risotto/roasted vegetables/herbed scented oil
- Decontructed Tiramisu - Kahlua espresso/ Cocoa dusted mascarpone mousse/lady fingers.
- Bombolinis with strawberry sauce.