Raleigh, N.C. — Triangle Restaurant Week is underway.
This is a great week to try somewhere you haven't been before. If you haven't already been there, I recommend checking out one of my favorite places in Durham - Piedmont.
Here's a look at their TRW's dinner menu, available for $30. Reservations are recommended.
Course 1 (select one)
- beets, hickory, goat cheese, ginger, sorghum
- chicken terrine, collards, green onion, sunchoke
- winter greens, baby vegetables, smoked sherry, dried yogurt, sorrel
Course 2 (select one)
- salt-roasted rutabaga, black garlic, cabbage, turmeric
- braised pork shank, sweet potato gnocchi, shallots, apple jus
- potato-crusted catfish, rice grits, broccoli, mirin
Course 3 (select one)
- pb&j brioche, apple jam, peanut butter powder
- burnt orange panna cotta, espresso, caramel