Raleigh, N.C. — Triangle Restaurant Week is underway.
This is a great week to try somewhere you haven't been before. One restaurant offering lunch and dinner options this year is Level-Up Kitchen and Barcadium in downtown Raleigh.
Here's a look at their TRW's lunch and dinner menus, available for $10 and $20.
Lunch is two courses and dinner is three.
Course 1 (select one)
- Cheezy Crater Taters with Romesco Sauce - Shredded Yukon Gold Potato, Parmesan Cheese
- Jumbo Chicken Wing (6 piece) - Buffalo or Korean Style, served with celery and buttermilk herb
- Mexican Fries - Handcut Fries, Mole Poblano, Queso Fresco, Scallion, Cilantro, Sesame Seed
- The Salad - Romaine, Apple, Almond, Pickled Onion, Dried Apricots, Buttermilk Herb Dressing
- Crispy Pork Rillettes with Apple Butter - Panko Crusted Cider Braised Pork Shoulder with Chinese Five Spice
Course 2 (select one)
- The Rocky - Shaved Sirloin, Caramelized Onion, Mushroom, House Whiz, Hoagie, Chips
- The Mario Meatball - Three Meats, Marinara, Provolone, Hoagie, Chips
- The Koopa Troopa Burger - Mushroom Duxelle, Tomato Jam, Smoked Gouda, Brioche Bun, Chips
- Adobo Chicken Tacos (2) - Salsa Verde, Queso Fresco, Onion, Cilantro, Corn Tortilla
- Fried Avocado Tacos (2) - Cornmeal Crusted, Refried Beans, Cabbage, Chili Lime Crema, Onion, Cilantro, Corn Tortilla
Course 3 (select one)
- Home Made Ice Cream Sandwich - Chocolate Chip, Vanilla Bean
- Blondie A La Mode - Whiskey Caramel, Almond, Vanilla Bean