Raleigh, N.C. — Triangle Restaurant Week starts today and we decided to give you a look at a few of the menus being offered this week.
First up, Driftwood Southern Kitchen in Lafayette Village in north Raleigh. This restaurant features a great menu of southern classics with a twist. I've dined here a lot and never had a bad meal.
Here's a look at their TRW dinner menu, available for $30 starting at 5 p.m. each night. Reservations are recommended.
Pick one dish from each course:
Course 1 choices
- Sweet Potato Tots, cheddar cheese curds, sausage gravy
- Homemade bacon and bleu cheese guacamole with chips
- Pimiento cheese and crackers
Course 2 choices
- Smoked sausage stuffed pork loin, creole crawfish sauce, cheddar grits
- Chicken fried chicken with tasso gravy, mashed potatoes
- Bay scallops and grits with tomato-Andouille beurre blanc
Course 3 choices
- Pecan pie
- white chocolate bread pudding with cherry sauce