Durham, N.C. — Eight groups will rock this year's Triangle Corporate Battle of the Bands.
Ad agency McKinney announced the lineup for the Sept. 20 show at American Tobacco Campus in Durham. All proceeds will benefit Urban Ministries of Durham.
Here's the lineup:
- Bank of North Carolina – Cardinal Rule
- Cormetech – CleanAirCats
- Deep South Entertainment – The Deep South All-Stars
- Elster Solutions – Killa Wattz
- Jenkins, Wilson, Taylor & Hunt – Joint Venture
- McKinney – Blackwell
- SunTrust – The Shine
- United Therapeutics – The Unitherians
To date, the annual event has raised more than $650,000 for local charities.