Traffic Stop Leads to Search, Drug Charges for Raeford Man
Posted February 25, 2008
Raeford, N.C. — A Raeford man faces drug charges after a traffic stop led police to search his residence at 107 Meadow Lane.
When Cornelius Jarrod Williams, 26, was pulled over near the intersection of Lantern Lane and Red Springs Road, Hoke County Sheriff's deputies found marijuana and drug paraphernalia on a passenger in the car.
Officers then executed a search warrant on Williams' house and found drug paraphernalia and approximately one gram of suspected crack cocaine.
Williams was charged with:
- One felony count of possession with intent to manufacture sell and deliver cocaine
- One felony count of possession with intent to manufacture sell and deliver marijuana
- One felony count of maintaining a vehicle for controlled substance
- One felony count of maintaining a dwelling/place for controlled substance
- One misdemeanor count of possession of drug paraphernalia.
Williams was in the custody of the Hoke County Jail Monday under a $50,000 secured bond.