Tickets still available for Triangle Wine Experience
Posted February 5, 2013
Raleigh, N.C. — The Triangle Wine Experience kicks off Thursday and there are a few tickets left for dinners at restaurants throughout the area.
The meals will cost you $135 a ticket, but it is all about the food and the wine pairing experience.
Here are the restaurants still with reservations:
- Fearrington paired with Hirsch Vineyards
- J. Betski's paired with Larkin Wines and LIOCO Wine
- Margaux's paired with Chateau Boswell Winery and Jacquelynn Wines
- Midtown Grill paired with Arista Winery and Husic Vineyards
- Nana's paired with Crocker & Starr Wines and Kobalt Wines
- Nina's paired with Altesino Winery
- Ruth's Chris at North Hills paired with Martinelli Winery and ZD Wines
- Vin Rouge paired with Maison Joseph Drouhin and Domaine Drouhin
The event's grand gala and auction is sold out.
Proceeds from the Triangle Wine Experience go to the Frankie Lemmon School, which serves children with disabilities.