Raleigh, N.C. — You know we love a good food tour, so we were thrilled to hear about Taste Carolina Gourmet Food Tours offering some special events to help celebrate their fourth anniversary.
They are holding six events that will showcase how artisans and chefs partner with local farmers and use season ingredients in their dishes. While they are meant to be attended as a series, you can buy tickets for as few as three or even a single event if remaining tickets are available.
Here's a rundown of the events:
- Thursday, April 18, 6 p.m. Chapel Hill Creamery Tour and Acme Cheese Dinner - Tour the Chapel Hill Creamery’s farm followed by dinner at Acme.
- Tuesday, April 23, 6:15 p.m. The Farmers’ Daughter and Farmhand Foods Cooking Demonstration and Dinner with Piedmont Wine Imports at Eastern Carolina Organics
- Tuesday, April 30, 6 p.m. Cackalacky Hot Sauce, Fullsteam Brewery, Pie Pushers, American Meltdown, and The Parlour: An Amalgamation - Beer, hot sauce, food trucks, and ice cream? Learn about these five local companies while enjoying food and drink. The evening begins with a tour of Fullsteam’s Brewery and a beer tasting. Dinner will be prepared by Pie Pushers, American Meltdown and The Parlour featuring Cackalacky products.
- Tuesday, May 7, 6 p.m. TOPO Vodka Distillery and The Crunkleton - Learn the art of the cocktail featuring local, organic vodka. (This event does not feature a full dinner)
- Tuesday, May 14, 6 p.m. Durham Taquerias and LocoPops Tour - Explore Durham’s taquerias La Poblana, Los Comales, and La Vaquita followed by a tour of LocoPops.
- Wednesday, May 22, 5:45 p.m. Two Chicks Farm and Panciuto in Idyllic Hillsborough - Tour Two Chicks Farm followed by dinner at Panciuto.
Tickets are on sale as packages. Get tickets for all six for $249, five for $215, four for $180 and three for $138. The remaining tickets for each event go on sale one week prior to the event. All tickets must be purchase din advance and space is limited.