The September Three For All promotion is going on at Swagbucks.com.
New members AND current members can score a bonus 300 SB!
And new members get a sign up bonus as well.
New Members (see below for sign-up bonus code!):
1. Sign up for free at Swagbucks.com.
2. Earn 300 SB points by September 30
(see below for a list of easy ways to earn SB points).
3. Get a $3 (300 SB) Bonus just for signing up through our site and earning your first 300 SB!
4. The 300 SB bonus will credit by September 6.
When you refer a friend this month, and they earn 300 SB, you AND your friend score a bonus 300 SB each! Here's how it works:
* Refer a friend to Swagbucks through August 31.
* Your referral earns 300 SB by August 31.
* You AND your referral will both be awarded an additional 300 SB each
* The 300 SB bonuses will credit by October 5th.
For more information, head to Swagbucks.com.
If you are new to Swagbucks, keep reading for a new member sign up bonus!
New to Swagbucks?
If you don't know about Swagbucks yet, it's the largest rewards website that gives people free gift cards for the things they do online (searching, shopping, watching videos, playing games and more). You earn points called SB for online activities and then you can cash them in for gift cards to places like Amazon, Target, Walmart, CVS, Lowes, Starbucks, Paypal, Bass Pro Shops, Kohl's and so many more! It's free to join and I have earned a bunch of gift cards in the many years I have been a member.
How do you get these SB points? There are lots of ways.
* Search online: Each time you need to search for something online, use the Swagbucks search engine on their website (instead of Google). I actually have the Swagbucks toolbar installed on my desktop and it places a search box right on my screen making it super easy to search. Every once in a while, they award SB points just for doing the searches I used to do using Google.
* Take surveys on their website
* Answer the daily poll
* Watch videos through their website or multiple mobile apps (I earn about 80 - 100 SB a day doing this)
* Use their online shopping portal (I do most of my online shopping at major retailers who are part of the Swagbucks Shop and Earn program (like Amazon.com, Kohls.com, Walmart.com and more) and earn Swagbucks every time I shop. Just this week, I was credited with 562 SB points (worth $5.62 in gift cards) for an online purchase I made a few weeks ago.
* Play games
* Participate in special Swag Code events
* Enter the daily Swag Code (which we usually let you know about here on the blog each day). Swagbucks posts bonus codes on their Facebook, Twitter and blog pages each day. If you have the Swagbucks Mobile App, it will buzz when there is a new code. When the code becomes available each day, one of us posts it here on the blog so we can all get it. The codes are only valid for an hour usually. Once you get the code, you then copy and paste the code into the Swag Code box at the top of the homepage of Swagbucks.com. Look for the circle with the words Swag Code next to it.
New member bonus Swagbucks sign-up code!
As I posted above, new members get a 70 SB bonus when you sign up HERE. To get the bonus SB points, click the text that reads "I have a sign up code" during registration and then enter the code: SMARTSHOPPER to get the bonus. Make sure you use all caps since it is case sensitive.
This post may contain affiliate links and I appreciate your using them!