There's another fun team challenge starting Monday, May 1, to help you earn SB points from Swagbucks!
The Challenge starts at 11 am and you can sign up for a team at that time.
For those of you who don't know what Swagbucks is, it's a website where you can earn cash back on everyday tasks you do online like shopping, answering surveys, discovering deals, and watching videos.
You can even earn by searching the web! See more details below.
Swag Wars Team Challenge
1. Click HERE to join the challenge and be assigned to a team. If you don't already have an account, you can sign up on this page as well.
2. Starting May 1 at 11 am ET, you'll contribute points to your teams total as you complete different activities on Swagbucks. The activities are also worth SB points so you'll earn those as well.
3. Check back on the page often to see the scores and what you've contribute so far.
All members who participate and contribute at least 400 points to their team’s total will receive a SB bonus in the form of a SB Swag Up Rebate on their next gift card!
Not only that, but if you are a new Swagbucks member and you earn 300 SB before June 1st, you'll get a 300 SB bonus (as long as you've signed up through this link.
Members of the 1st place team earn 50 SB Swag Up Rebate, 2nd place earns 35 SB Swag Up Rebate, 3rd place earns 20 SB Swag Up Rebate, 4th place earns 10 SB Swag Up Rebate and 5th Place earns a 5 SB Swag Up Rebate.
Your SB Swag Up Rebate will be made available on Friday, May 5 and will expire on Sunday, May 31 at 11:59 pm PT.
If you've never used Swagbucks before, now is a great time to join, especially if you participate in the Team Challenge because it's an opportunity to win an extra bonus for trying out the site.
Look below for a new member sign-up bonus!
New to Swagbucks?
If you don't know about Swagbucks yet, it's the largest rewards website that gives people free gift cards for the things they do online (searching, shopping, watching videos, playing games and more). You earn points called SB for online activities and then you can cash them in for gift cards to places like Amazon, Target, Walmart, CVS, Lowes, Starbucks, Paypal, Bass Pro Shops, Kohl's and so many more! It's free to join and I have earned a bunch of gift cards in the many years I have been a member.
How do you get these SB points? There are lots of ways.
* Search online: Each time you need to search for something online, use the Swagbucks search engine on their website (instead of Google). I actually have the Swagbucks toolbar installed on my desktop and it places a search box right on my screen making it super easy to search. Every once in a while, they award SB points just for doing the searches I used to do using Google.
* Take surveys on their website
* Answer the daily poll
* Watch videos through their website or multiple mobile apps (I earn about 80 - 100 SB a day doing this)
* Use their online shopping portal (I do most of my online shopping at major retailers who are part of the Swagbucks Shop and Earn program (like Amazon.com, Kohls.com, Walmart.com and more) and earn Swagbucks every time I shop. Just this week, I was credited with 562 SB points (worth $5.62 in gift cards) for an online purchase I made a few weeks ago.
* Play games
* Participate in special Swag Code events
* Enter the daily Swag Code (which we usually let you know about here on the blog each day). Swagbucks posts bonus codes on their Facebook, Twitter and blog pages each day. If you have the Swagbucks Mobile App, it will buzz when there is a new code. When the code becomes available each day, one of us posts it here on the blog so we can all get it. The codes are only valid for an hour usually. Once you get the code, you then copy and paste the code into the Swag Code box at the top of the homepage of Swagbucks.com. Look for the circle with the words Swag Code next to it.
New member bonus Swagbucks sign-up code!
As I posted above, new members get a 70 SB bonus when you sign up HERE. To get the bonus SB points, click the text that reads "I have a sign up code" during registration and then enter the code: SMARTSHOPPER to get the bonus. Make sure you use all caps since it is case sensitive.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and we appreciate your using them! This means that I may receive compensation from other websites I mention on my blog.