Swagbucks has a new Pump Up The Bucks Team Challenge starting today, 1/11 at 11 am and a Swagbucks Extravaganza starting on Wednesday!
The Team Challenge ends Friday, January 15th at 3pm ET.
You can join a team on Swagbucks and then contribute points to your team by doing specific activities.
Contribute points to your team in the following categories:
Refer & Earn
All members who participate and contribute at least 200 points to their team’s total will receive a SB bonus! Members of the 1st place team will receive a 40 SB bonus and members of the 2nd place team will receive a 20 SB bonus.
If you are new to Swagbucks, read on for the details on signing up including a new member bonus!
Swagbucks Extravaganza starts Wednesday!
There is also a new Build Your Bucks Swagbucks Extravaganza on Wednesday starting at 10 am!
Times: 10am ET to 9pm ET
Codes: 6 Swag Codes throughout the day worth a total of 30 SB
Location of codes:
Refer & Earn
We'll also post the codes here on the the blog so you don't miss any.
Don’t forget to redeem your Swag Codes in the SwagButton or Swagbucks Mobile App to contribute points to your team in the Pump Up The Bucks Team Challenge!
New to Swagbucks?
If you don't know about Swagbucks yet, it's the largest rewards website that gives people free gift cards for the things they do online (searching, shopping, watching videos, playing games and more). You earn points called SB for online activities and then you can cash them in for gift cards to places like Amazon, Target, Walmart, CVS, Lowes, Starbucks, Paypal, Bass Pro Shops, Kohl's and so many more! It's free to join and I have earned a bunch of gift cards in the many years I have been a member.
How do you get these SB points? There are lots of ways.
* Search online: Each time you need to search for something online, use the Swagbucks search engine on their website (instead of Google). I actually have the Swagbucks toolbar installed on my desktop and it places a search box right on my screen making it super easy to search. Every once in a while, they award SB points just for doing the searches I used to do using Google.
* Take surveys on their website
* Answer the daily poll
* Watch videos through their website or multiple mobile apps (I earn about 80 - 100 SB a day doing this)
* Use their online shopping portal (I do most of my online shopping at major retailers who are part of the Swagbucks Shop and Earn program (like Amazon.com, Kohls.com, Walmart.com and more) and earn Swagbucks every time I shop. Just this week, I was credited with 562 SB points (worth $5.62 in gift cards) for an online purchase I made a few weeks ago.
* Play games
* Participate in special Swag Code events like Team Challenges and Collector's Bills
* Enter the daily Swag Code (which we usually let you know about here on the blog each day). Swagbucks posts bonus codes on their Facebook, Twitter and blog pages each day. If you have the Swagbucks Mobile App, it will buzz when there is a new code. When the code becomes available each day, one of us posts it here on the blog so we can all get it. The codes are only valid for an hour usually. Once you get the code, you then copy and paste the code into the Swag Code box at the top of the homepage of Swagbucks.com. Look for the circle with the words Swag Code next to it.
New member bonus Swagbucks sign-up code!
As I posted above, new members get a 70 SB bonus when you sign up on Swagbucks.com HERE. To get the bonus SB points, click the text that reads "I have a sign up code" during registration and then enter the code: SMARTSHOPPER to get the bonus. Make sure you use all caps since it is case sensitive.
This post contains affiliate links and I appreciate your using them!