Swagbucks has a new Team Challenge starting on Monday, December 14.
They are also adding a little extra way to give to those in need with this Team Challenge - the opportunity to donate your Team Challenge Bonus to a charity!
If you are new to Swagbucks, see below for a New Member Sign-Up Bonus so you can start earning free gift cards today!
Santa's Lil Helpers Team Challenge
When: Monday, December 14th at 12 pm ET until Friday, December 18th at 3 pm ET.
Register: Register for your team now at Swagbucks.com. Click on the Blog link on the left side of the homepage and you will see the link to register for the challenge. I am on the Reindeer team!
Team Challenge Bonus: All members who participate and contribute at least 200 points to their team’s total will be receive a SB bonus. Members of the 1st place team will receive a 40 SB bonus, members of the 2nd place team will receive a 20 SB bonus!
So many ways to earn and contribute to your Team!
Survey Completes - Earn SB when you complete a survey and you'll contribute 22 pts to your team!
Watch - Earn SB when you watch entertaining videos from nCrave and Watch and you'll contribute 14 pts to your team!
Search - Grab rewarding search wins through your defaulted search engine or from your mobile device and you'll contribute 12 pts to your team!
Discover - Earn SB by discovering great deals on your desktop or through the Swagbucks Mobile App and you'll contribute 8 pts to your team!
Swagstakes - Pressing your luck doesn’t end when you break the wishbone! Try your luck in a Swagstakes and contribute 4 pts to your team!
Survey DQ/OQ - Attempt a survey and if you earn an SB for getting DQ'd or OQ'd you'll contribute 3 pts to your team.
Swag Codes - Redeem daily Swag Codes through the SwagButton browser extension or the Swagbucks Mobile App! Contribute 2 pts to your team.
Donate your Team Challenge Bonus
The holidays are a time to celebrate but they are also a time of giving. There are so many people that don’t have the privilege of a holiday experience whether it be gifts or a hearty meal. While we celebrate with our family and friends it is important to reflect on all the blessings that have been bestowed on us and remember that it's a blessing to help others.
That’s why Swagbucks is humbly asking all of us to be Santa’s Lil Helpers this holiday season in their newest Team Challenge. For the first time ever Swagbucks will allow us to donate our Team Challenge bonuses to a charity of our choice! I love this new option.
On Monday, December 21st you’ll receive an Inbox message asking if you want to donate your Team Challenge Bonus to a charity of your choice. If you accept, we will donate your bonus, in your name, to your charity!
Even though it would only be a small amount donated per person, all together we could actually make an impact! I'm accepting the donation challenge - what about you? I look forward to seeing what charities we can pick from.
New to Swagbucks?
If you don't know about Swagbucks yet, it's the largest rewards website that gives people free gift cards for the things they do online (searching, shopping, watching videos, playing games and more). You earn points called SB for online activities and then you can cash them in for gift cards to places like Amazon, Target, Walmart, CVS, Lowes, Starbucks, Paypal, Bass Pro Shops, Kohl's and so many more! It's free to join and I have earned a bunch of gift cards in the many years I have been a member.
How do you get these SB points? There are lots of ways.
* Search online: Each time you need to search for something online, use the Swagbucks search engine on their website (instead of Google). I actually have the Swagbucks toolbar installed on my desktop and it places a search box right on my screen making it super easy to search. Every once in a while, they award SB points just for doing the searches I used to do using Google.
* Take surveys on their website
* Answer the daily poll
* Watch videos through their website or multiple mobile apps (I earn about 80 - 100 SB a day doing this)
* Use their online shopping portal (I do a lot of my online shopping at major retailers who are part of the Swagbucks Shop and Earn program (like Amazon.com, Kohls.com, Walmart.com and more). Because I shop through the Swagbucks Shop section, I earn Swagbucks every time I make a qualified purchase through a participating retailer. Recently, I was credited with 562 SB points (worth $5.62 in gift cards) for an online purchase I made a few weeks ago.
* Play online video games
* Participate in special Swag Code events (like Collector's Bills and Extravaganzas where they give you extra SB for doing different activities)
* Enter the daily Swag Code (which we usually let you know about here on the blog each day). Swagbucks posts bonus codes on their Facebook, Twitter and blog pages each day. If you have the Swagbucks Mobile App, it will buzz when there is a new code. When the code becomes available each day, one of us posts it here on the blog so we can all get it. The codes are only valid for an hour usually. Once you get the code, you then copy and paste the code into the Swag Code box at the top of the homepage of Swagbucks.com. Look for the circle with the words Swag Code next to it.
New member bonus Swagbucks sign-up code!
New Swagbucks members get a 70 SB bonus when you sign up at Swagbucks.com HERE! To get the bonus SB points, click the text that reads "I have a sign up code" during registration and then enter the code: SMARTSHOPPER to get the bonus. Make sure you use all caps since it is case sensitive.
Now it's time to start thinking about which gift card you plan to order first with your SB points!
This post contains affiliate links and I appreciate your using them!