There's another fun Team Challenge starting Monday, July 17 at 11:00 am ET to help you earn SB points from Swagbucks!
For those of you who don't know what Swagbucks is, it's a free website where you can earn cash back on everyday tasks you do online like shopping, answering surveys, discovering deals, searching the web and watching videos. I have been a Swagbucks member for many years and earn gift cards every month to places like CVS, Amazon, Kohl's, Starbucks, Walmart, various restaurants, gas stations and more. See more details below.
If you've never tried Swagbucks before because you didn't know where to begin, their Team Challenges are a great way to learn the ropes.
Swagathlon Team Challenge
The challenge, begins Monday, July 17th at 11 am ET, but you can pre-register now. Here's how you can join the challenge and the site:
1. Click HERE to join the challenge and be assigned to a team. If you don't already have an account, you can sign up on this page as well. I am on the Pedal of Honor Team.
2. Starting June 17th at 11 am ET, you can complete different activities on Swagbucks and in addition to earning SB points for completing the activities, you'll contribute points to your teams total.
3. Check back on the page often to see the scores and what you've contribute so far.
All members who participate and contribute at least 600 points to their team’s total (which is not hard to do over the course of the challenge) will receive a SB bonus in the form of a SB Swag Up Rebate on their next gift card! That means you get a discount when you cash in your SB points for a gift card.
Not only that, but if you sign up HERE this month and earn 300 SB before August 1st, you'll get a 300 SB bonus!
Members of the 1st place team will receive a 100 SB Swag Up Rebate, members of the 2nd place team will receive a 50 SB Swag Up Rebate, and members of the 3rd place team will receive a 30 SB Swag Up Rebate.
Your SB Swag Up Rebate will be made available on Friday, July 21st at 5 pm ET and will expire on Friday, August 4th at 11:59pm PT.
If you've never used Swagbucks before, now is a great time to join, especially if you participate in the Team Challenge because it's an opportunity to win an extra bonus for trying out the site.
Look below for a new member sign-up bonus!
New to Swagbucks?
If you don't know about Swagbucks yet, it's the largest rewards website that gives people free gift cards for the things they do online (searching, shopping, watching videos, playing games and more). You earn points called SB for online activities and then you can cash them in for gift cards to places like Amazon, Target, Walmart, CVS, Lowes, Starbucks, Paypal, Bass Pro Shops, Kohl's and so many more! It's free to join and I have earned a bunch of gift cards in the many years I have been a member.
How do you get these SB points? There are lots of ways.
* Search online: Each time you need to search for something online, use the Swagbucks search engine on their website (instead of Google). I actually have the Swagbucks toolbar installed on my desktop and it places a search box right on my screen making it super easy to search. Every once in a while, they award SB points just for doing the searches I used to do using Google.
* Take surveys on their website
* Answer the daily poll
* Watch videos through their website or multiple mobile apps (I earn about 80 - 100 SB a day doing this)
* Use their online shopping portal (I do most of my online shopping at major retailers who are part of the Swagbucks Shop and Earn program (like Amazon.com, Kohls.com, Walmart.com and more) and earn Swagbucks every time I shop. Just this week, I was credited with 562 SB points (worth $5.62 in gift cards) for an online purchase I made a few weeks ago.
* Play games
* Participate in special Swag Code events
* Enter the daily Swag Code (which we usually let you know about here on the blog each day). Swagbucks posts bonus codes on their Facebook, Twitter and blog pages each day. If you have the Swagbucks Mobile App, it will buzz when there is a new code. When the code becomes available each day, one of us posts it here on the blog so we can all get it. The codes are only valid for an hour usually. Once you get the code, you then copy and paste the code into the Swag Code box at the top of the homepage of Swagbucks.com. Look for the circle with the words Swag Code next to it.
New member bonus Swagbucks sign-up code!
New members get a 70 SB bonus when you sign up HERE. To get the bonus SB points, click the text that reads "I have a sign up code" during registration and then enter the code: SMARTSHOPPER to get the bonus. Make sure you use all caps since it is case sensitive.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and we appreciate your using them! This means that we may receive compensation from other websites we mention on this blog.