Join the Swagbucks Swag Day Parade team challenge starting Monday, November 21!
You'll have from 11 am on 11/21 through Friday, 11/25 to contribute points to your assigned team. It really is fun to see which team you are placed on, and discover all the ways you can earn SB while you contribute to your team's goal!
How will you contribute? Watching videos, completing surveys, shopping online? These activities and more will help your team get ahead.
All members who participate and contribute at least 400 SB to their team’s total will receive an SB bonus in the form of a rebate on their next gift card!
Members of the 1st place team will receive a 50 SB Swag Up Rebate, members of the 2nd place team will receive a 25 SB Swag Up Rebate, and members of the 3rd place team will win a 15 SB Swag Up Rebate.
Your SB Swag Up Rebate will be made available on Friday, November 25th and will expire on Sunday, December 11th at 11:59pm PDT.
If you've never used Swagbucks before, now is a great time to join, especially if you participate in the Team Challenge because it's an opportunity to win an extra bonus for trying out the site. Look below for a new member sign-up bonus!
Pre-registration is open now at Swagbucks. Once you get to the Swagbucks homepage, click on the link for the Blog (on the left side of the page) to find the Team Challenge sign up link.
I'll remind you about the Challenge again on Monday morning.
New to Swagbucks?
If you don't know about Swagbucks yet, it's the largest rewards website that gives people free gift cards for the things they do online (searching, shopping, watching videos, playing games and more). You earn points called SB for online activities and then you can cash them in for gift cards to places like Amazon, Target, Walmart, CVS, Lowes, Starbucks, Paypal, Bass Pro Shops, Kohl's and so many more! It's free to join and I have earned a bunch of gift cards in the many years I have been a member.
How do you get these SB points? There are lots of ways.
* Search online: Each time you need to search for something online, use the Swagbucks search engine on their website (instead of Google). I actually have the Swagbucks toolbar installed on my desktop and it places a search box right on my screen making it super easy to search. Every once in a while, they award SB points just for doing the searches I used to do using Google.
* Take surveys on their website
* Answer the daily poll
* Watch videos through their website or multiple mobile apps (I earn about 80 - 100 SB a day doing this)
* Use their online shopping portal (I do most of my online shopping at major retailers who are part of the Swagbucks Shop and Earn program (like Amazon.com, Kohls.com, Walmart.com and more) and earn Swagbucks every time I shop. Just this week, I was credited with 562 SB points (worth $5.62 in gift cards) for an online purchase I made a few weeks ago.
* Play games
* Participate in special Swag Code events
* Enter the daily Swag Code (which we usually let you know about here on the blog each day). Swagbucks posts bonus codes on their Facebook, Twitter and blog pages each day. If you have the Swagbucks Mobile App, it will buzz when there is a new code. When the code becomes available each day, one of us posts it here on the blog so we can all get it. The codes are only valid for an hour usually. Once you get the code, you then copy and paste the code into the Swag Code box at the top of the homepage of Swagbucks.com. Look for the circle with the words Swag Code next to it.
New member bonus Swagbucks sign-up code!
As I posted above, new members get a 70 SB bonus when you sign up HERE. To get the bonus SB points, click the text that reads "I have a sign up code" during registration and then enter the code: SMARTSHOPPER to get the bonus. Make sure you use all caps since it is case sensitive.
This post contains affiliate links and I appreciate your using them!