Swagbucks has a big day planned for us on Monday! There is both a Trick or Treat Team Challenge AND a Trick or Treat Swag Code Extravaganza! And the Collector's Bills are still going on through 10/31! See below for the details on all these events!
Swag Code Extravaganza on Monday, 10/27
* Monday, October 27th from 10:00 am ET – 9:00 pm ET
* 5 Swag Codes throughout the day worth a total of 35 SB!
* Extra fun and games with chances to win bonus SB!
* Codes will appear on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and the Blog! We will post them here on the blog as we find them.
Here are the locations and times of the codes:
10 am ET: Facebook
1 pm: Pinterest
4 pm: Instagram
6 pm: Twitter
8 pm: Swagbucks Blog
What is a Swag Code Extravaganza?
Swagbucks occasionally throws these Extravaganzas to give out multiple Swag Codes and turns the whole day into fun, games, and much more. If you see any new Swag Codes posted on their blog, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest pages, please post them in the Comments section below. Many of us post the codes in the comments section on this post so nobody misses them.
Team Challenge from 10/27 - 10/31
Join the Trick or Treat Team Challenge on Monday, 10/27!
You can join the Trick or Treat Team Challenge at 12:01am PT (3:01 am ET) on Monday, October 27th! There will be a button in the upper left corner of the Swagbucks.com homepage for you to click and join!
Trick or Treat Team Challenge Details:
Begins: Monday, October 27th at 12:01 am PT
Ends: Friday, October 31st at 11:59 am PT
3 Teams: The Gooey Chewies, The Sour Powers and The Chocoholics
Throughout the Trick or Treat Team Challenge, earn points for your team by winning Swag Bucks in the below categories. Each activity equates to a different point value:
* Swagbucks Extension: Download the Extension for Firefox or Chrome and receive 1 Swag Buck every day, just for opening your browser and you’ll also contribute 25 points to your team every day!
* Tasks: Take part in fun and easy tasks and every time you earn Swag Bucks you’ll contribute 15 points to your team!
* SBTV Mobile: Download the SBTV mobile app and you can earn up to 36 Swag Bucks a day for watching videos on your phone. You’ll also contribute 10 points to your team every time you earn. That’s a possible 180 points a day!
* Mobile Special Offers: Download the Swagbucks Mobile App and start earning Swag Bucks for taking part in mobile specific special offers. You’ll also contribute 10 points to your team every time you earn!
* Search: Search the web and every time you earn Swag Bucks you’ll contribute 4 points to your team.
* Surveys: Get rewarded for giving your opinion and you’ll also contribute 4 points to your team.
* Swag Codes: Redeem Swag Codes on the desktop, through the extension or on your mobile device and not only will you increase your Swag Bucks, you’ll also contribute 1 point to your team.
AND – new for this Team Challenge…
Instagram: Upload a picture on Instagram and in the caption put @swagbucksofficial, the hashtag of your team name (#TheChocoholics, #TheGooeyChewies, #TheSourPowers) and #TrickorTreat. Every day we’ll count the number of hashtags for each team.
The team that has the most hashtags for that day will receive 15,000 points, the team with the second most hashtags will receive 10,000 points and the team with the third most will receive 5,000 points.
This happens every day so make sure you follow us on Instagram and start posting (points awarded the following day)!
Everyone that participates in this team challenge and contributes at least 1 point to their team’s total will win bonus Swag Bucks. We’ve changed the amounts, so take note below:
1st place: 40 SB
2nd place: 25 SB
3rd place: 10 SB
And finally, the Top 5 point contributors on each team will win bonus Swag Bucks as well: 500, 400, 300, 200 and 100 respectively.
**ALL BONUSES WILL BE AWARDED BY NOVEMBER 7TH, 2014**
Collector's Bills through 10/31
Through 10/31, you have the chance to win 4 new Trick or Treat Collector's Bills through the use of Swagbucks Search! Random search wins will feature Trick or Treat-themed art. Trick or Treat Collector’s Bills can also be won while using the search function on the Swagbucks mobile apps (available in US only)!
If you want to see how many Collector's Bills you have so far, you can view them under "My Swag Bucks" on the Collector's Bills tab.
Here are the details:
* Starts Wednesday, 10/22/14 – Friday, 10/31/14 (ending at 12:00pm PT / 3pm ET)
* 4 Trick or Treat Collector’s Bills
* Earn 13 SB Bonus for collecting all 4 (credits immediately once you get the 4th one)
To collect them all, just use Swagbucks Search as often as possible. I downloaded the Swagbucks toolbar on my computer so the search box is right there on the screen anytime I need to search the Internet for any information. Periodically, you will win different Collector's Bills worth various Swag Bucks amounts.
Collect all 4 Bills and you will get 13 bonus Swagbucks in addition to all your Search wins! Good luck!
New to Swagbucks?
If you don't know about Swagbucks yet, it's the largest rewards website that gives people free gift cards for the things they do online. You earn points (called Swag Bucks) for online activities and then you can cash them in for gift cards to places like CVS, Amazon, Starbucks and many more options!
How do you get these super Swag Bucks? Each time you need to search for something online, use the Swagbucks search engine on their website (instead of Google). I actually have the Swagbucks toolbar installed on my desktop and it places a search box right on my screen making it super easy to search. Every once in a while, they award Swag Bucks just for doing the searches I used to do using Google. There are also a number of other ways to earn Swag Bucks including taking surveys, answering polls, watching videos, playing games, referring friends and more.
Swagbucks also posts additional bonus codes on their Facebook, Twitter and blog pages. When a Smart Shopper reader finds a code (usually one per day), they post it here on the blog so we can all get it. The codes are only valid for a couple hours usually. Once you find a code, you then copy and paste the code into the Swag Code box at the top of the homepage of Swagbucks HERE . Look for the circle with the words Swag Code next to it.
New member bonus Swagbucks sign-up code!
It's free to sign up for Swagbucks and only takes a minute. New members usually get 30 Swagbucks when you sign up HERE but right now, you can score an additional 70 Swag Bucks for a total of 100 Swag Bucks! To get the bonus Swag Bucks, click the text that reads "I have a sign up code" during registration and then enter the code: SMARTSHOPPER to get the bonus. Make sure you use all caps since it is case sensitive.
This post contains affiliate links and I appreciate your using them!