Wednesday, January 8th – we are once again going out of our heads with Crazy 8s! A 24-hour time period where we celebrate the number 8. And how does one go about celebrating the #8? Glad you asked! Here is just some of what you can expect on Wednesday, January 8th from 12:00 am PT to 11:59 pm PT.
* Special one-day-only Crazy 8s Collector’s Bill in Search in the amount of 8 Swag Bucks with a bonus of 8 Swag Bucks!
* 8 SWAG CODES! Grab up to 40 Swag Bucks just in codes."
* Increased earning in Free Play Games – up to 8 wins which equals 16 Swag Bucks available!
* The potential of up 8 Search Wins in one day!
* Enter some of our most popular Swagstakes for as little as 8 SBs per entry!
- PlayStation 4 AND Xbox One
- $1,000 Rewards Store Shopping Spree
* Get 8 SBs per dollar in a variety of stores in Swagbucks Shop & Earn all day!
- Best Buy Computing Clearance
- Famous Footwear
- Under Armour
* Fun and games on facebook, pinterest and twitter all day long: We will have the Magic 8 Ball out again! Tweet or post on our facebook wall a question @swagbucks using #Crazy8 and we will let you know what the Magic 8 Ball says. Watch for fun announcements all day long.
* IMPORTANT UPDATE: In an effort to include more members and in more countries – we are changing the parameters for our contest from the previous announced “Activities” section to “SBTV”.
So what does this mean?
- Every time you are awarded Swag Bucks from watching SBTV or SBTV Mobile (both Android and iOS) on 1/8/14 (Pacific Time) you will receive 1 entry into a sweepstakes to win one of 8 prizes of 8,000 Swag Bucks!
Watch 10 videos on SBTV desktop = earn 3 SBs = 1 entry to win.
Watch 20 videos on SBTV desktop = earn 6 SBs = 2 entries to win.
Watch 5 videos on SBTV mobile = 2 SBs = 1 entry to win.
* 8 SWAG CODES! Grab up to 40 Swag Bucks just in codes.
New to Swagbucks?
If you don't know about Swagbucks yet, it's the largest rewards website that gives people free gift cards for the things they do online. You earn points (called Swag Bucks) for online activities and then you can cash them in for gift cards to places like CVS, Amazon, Starbucks and many more options!
How do you get these super Swag Bucks? Each time you need to search for something online, use the Swagbucks search engine on their website (instead of Google). I actually have the Swagbucks toolbar installed on my desktop and it places a search box right on my screen making it super easy to search. Every once in a while, they award Swag Bucks just for doing the searches I used to do using Google. There are also a number of other ways to earn Swag Bucks including taking surveys, answering polls, watching videos, playing games, referring friends and more.
Swagbucks also posts additional bonus codes on their Facebook, Twitter and blog pages. When a Smart Shopper reader finds a code (usually one per day), they post it here on the blog so we can all get it. The codes are only valid for a couple hours usually. Once you find a code, you then copy and paste the code into the Swag Code box at the top of the homepage of Swagbucks HERE . Look for the circle with the words Swag Code next to it.
New member bonus Swagbucks sign-up code!
It's free to sign up for Swagbucks and only takes a minute. New members usually get 30 Swagbucks when you sign up HERE but through the end of January, you can score an additional 70 Swag Bucks for a total of 100 Swag Bucks! To get the bonus Swag Bucks, click the text that reads "I have a sign up code" during registration and then enter the code: SMARTSHOPPER to get the bonus. Make sure you use all caps since it is case sensitive.