Score an easy 15 SB through Tuesday, 3/31 at Swagbucks when you print 25 or more coupons through their manufacturer's coupon section!
These are Coupons.com manufacturer's grocery coupons that can be used at any store that takes coupons. They are the same ones you find at Coupons.com but Swagbucks gives you extra SB points to print them and use them.
AND, when you redeem the printable coupons at the store, you get another 10 SB PER COUPON! Those SB points are usually credited to your SB account in around 4 - 6 weeks after redemption.
You have through 3/31/16 to print the 25 coupons and the bonus 15 SB will be awarded into your Swagbucks account by April 11, 2016.
How to Print the Coupons Through Swagbucks
Go to Swagbucks.com HERE. Click the Shop link on the left side of the page. Then click the Grocery Coupons link on the left side of the page. At that point, you will see the Coupons.com coupons. Click on the ones you want and then click Print Coupons when you are ready to print them.
New to Swagbucks?
If you don't know about Swagbucks yet, it's the largest rewards website that gives people free gift cards for the things they do online (searching, shopping, watching videos, playing games and more). You earn points called SB for online activities and then you can cash them in for gift cards to places like Amazon, Target, Walmart, CVS, Lowes, Starbucks, Paypal, Bass Pro Shops, Kohl's and so many more! It's free to join and I have earned a bunch of gift cards in the many years I have been a member.
How do you get these SB points? There are lots of ways.
* Search online: Each time you need to search for something online, use the Swagbucks search engine on their website (instead of Google). I actually have the Swagbucks toolbar installed on my desktop and it places a search box right on my screen making it super easy to search. Every once in a while, they award SB points just for doing the searches I used to do using Google.
* Take surveys on their website
* Answer the daily poll
* Watch videos through their website or multiple mobile apps (I earn about 80 - 100 SB a day doing this)
* Use their online shopping portal (I do most of my online shopping at major retailers who are part of the Swagbucks Shop and Earn program (like Amazon.com, Kohls.com, Walmart.com and more) and earn Swagbucks every time I shop. Just this week, I was credited with 562 SB points (worth $5.62 in gift cards) for an online purchase I made a few weeks ago.
* Play games
* Participate in special Swag Code events
* Enter the daily Swag Code (which we usually let you know about here on the blog each day). Swagbucks posts bonus codes on their Facebook, Twitter and blog pages each day. If you have the Swagbucks Mobile App, it will buzz when there is a new code. When the code becomes available each day, one of us posts it here on the blog so we can all get it. The codes are only valid for an hour usually. Once you get the code, you then copy and paste the code into the Swag Code box at the top of the homepage of Swagbucks.com. Look for the circle with the words Swag Code next to it.
New member bonus Swagbucks sign-up code!
As I posted above, new members get a 70 SB bonus when you sign up HERE. To get the bonus SB points, click the text that reads "I have a sign up code" during registration and then enter the code: SMARTSHOPPER to get the bonus. Make sure you use all caps since it is case sensitive.
How I earn Swagbucks every day
Swagbucks can take up as little or as much time as you want. Most of the activities I chose to do are ones I can do passively while I am working because I don’t have a bunch of time to devote to it.
Daily Goals: When you make your 1st Daily Goal (you can see the Daily Goal at the top of the Swagbucks Home Page each day), you get an additional bonus. My goal each day is to reach my 1st goal. It’s usually between 60 and 100 SB per day. I usually don’t get enough SB in a day to make my 2nd goal. If you make your 1st goal all month long, you get an additional 300 SB at the beginning of the next month in addition to the daily goal bonus you make for each day you make your goal.
These are the activities I do every day and get about 70 - 100 SB each day doing them.
* Running videos on my phone through the Swagbucks Apps (you can earn up to 10 SB per day per app)
*Running videos through the Watch section on Swagbucks.com. on my desktop computer (you can earn something like 500 per day but I get about 40 - 70 per day)
* Take the Daily Poll for 1 SB (link is on the homepage on the left side)
* Go through the Daily Offers (NOSO offers) every day (2 SB). For NOSO, I just click More Deals to move on to the next one (unless I see one I want to sign up for). The link for NOSO is on the homepage on the left side near the Daily Poll.
*Enter the daily Swag Code for 2 – 4 SB each day. They usually post it on their Facebook page sometime between 12 noon and 7 pm on the hour. I have the Swagbucks app and it buzzes when there is a new code. Even if I am not t my computer, I can enter it in the Swagbucks Mobile App and still get the points. Every Monday, the code is only available to enter in the Mobile App. Wep ost the codes each day here on the blog in a post or in the Share the Deals section when they go live. The code is usually valid for 1 hour.
* Before I shop online anywhere, I first go to Swagbucks Shop to see if they are a Swagbucks participating store. If so, I buy through the Swagbucks shopping portal to earn SB points just by making purchases I already planned to make. Recently, I earned 288 SB points from a purchase I made online at Amazon. The stores I usually shop online through Swagbucks are Amazon, Kohl’s, Walmart, and Groupon. They have hundreds of different participating merchants from travel sites to retailers and more.
Some people have good luck with the surveys, which can pay out big SB points. I often get disqualified and I don’t really have a lot of time for taking surveys so I don't do many of them. If you have the time, you can get 50 - 200 SB or more for surveys.
I also go to the Discover section when I have extra time to see if there are any offers I want to do in the Radium One, Trial Pay or OfferToro section. There are usually a few articles or videos in the Radium One section that only require you to click on them to get the 1 SB.
I hope that helps to get you started! Have fun and good luck!
This post contains affiliate links and I appreciate your using them!