The Swagbucks Cabin Fever Swag Code Extravaganza takes place Wednesday, January 25, starting at 10 am.
Score an extra 30 SB points throughout the day!
The 5th code today is: SnowFall
The code is worth 3 SB points and is valid until 7 pm!
Enter it at Swagbucks in the Swag Code box.
The last Swag Code will be at 8 pm.
If you are new to Swagbucks, now is a great time to join because you can take part in the Extravaganza throughout the day.
See below for a new member sign-up bonus.
Cabin Fever Swag Code Extravaganza
Get your warm blanket, cup of hot cocoa and a seat by the fireplace (even though it will be 67 in Raleigh today). It's time for the Cabin Fever Swag Code Extravaganza!
The big event begins on Wednesday, January 25th at 10 am EDT and lasts until 9 pm EDT.
There will be 6 Swag Codes throughout the day worth a total of 30 SB.
The first code will be released on Wednesday, 1/25, at 10 am ET. Each code is valid for 1 hour after it is released. New codes are usually released every 2 hours at 10 am, 12 noon, 2 pm, 4 pm, 6 pm, 8 pm)
When each code becomes available, we will post the codes in the comments section for this post so you can find them easily.
Once you see the code, just copy and paste it into the Swag Code box on their website, the SwagButton on your desktop or on their Mobile App.
New to Swagbucks?
If you don't know about Swagbucks yet, it's the largest rewards website that gives people free gift cards for the things they do online (searching, shopping, watching videos, playing games and more). You earn points called SB for online activities and then you can cash them in for gift cards to places like Amazon, Target, Walmart, CVS, Lowes, Starbucks, Paypal, Bass Pro Shops, Kohl's and so many more! It's free to join and I have earned a bunch of gift cards in the many years I have been a member.
How do you get these SB points? There are lots of ways.
* Search online: Each time you need to search for something online, use the Swagbucks search engine on their website (instead of Google). I actually have the Swagbucks toolbar installed on my desktop and it places a search box right on my screen making it super easy to search. Every once in a while, they award SB points just for doing the searches I used to do using Google.
* Take surveys on their website
* Answer the daily poll
* Watch videos through their website or multiple mobile apps (I earn about 80 - 100 SB a day doing this)
* Use their online shopping portal (I do most of my online shopping at major retailers who are part of the Swagbucks Shop and Earn program (like Amazon.com, Kohls.com, Walmart.com and more) and earn Swagbucks every time I shop. Just this week, I was credited with 562 SB points (worth $5.62 in gift cards) for an online purchase I made a few weeks ago.
* Play games
* Participate in special Swag Code events
* Enter the daily Swag Code (which we usually let you know about here on the blog each day). Swagbucks posts bonus codes on their Facebook, Twitter and blog pages each day. If you have the Swagbucks Mobile App, it will buzz when there is a new code. When the code becomes available each day, one of us posts it here on the blog so we can all get it. The codes are only valid for an hour usually. Once you get the code, you then copy and paste the code into the Swag Code box at the top of the homepage of Swagbucks.com. Look for the circle with the words Swag Code next to it.
New member bonus Swagbucks sign-up code!
As I posted above, new members get a 70 SB bonus when you sign up HERE. To get the bonus SB points, click the text that reads "I have a sign up code" during registration and then enter the code: SMARTSHOPPER to get the bonus. Make sure you use all caps since it is case sensitive.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and we appreciate your using them! This means that I may receive compensation from other websites I mention on this blog.