Swagbucks has a new set of Collector's Bills and you can score a bonus of 20 SB points!
If you are new to Swagbucks, click below for a sign-up bonus!
The Summer Games are here, and Swagbucks is featuring some of the best athletes in Olympic history in their latest set of Collector's Bills.
Here’s a way to get a bonus while you earn! Collect all 7 Olympic Legends Collector's Bills and you’ll earn a 20 SB Bonus!
How To Get The Collector Bills
Search the web through the Swagbucks Search Engine (powered by Yahoo!) through Monday, August 15th at 2:59 am ET, and when you get a search win, you may get a special Collector's Bill valued at either:
What happens when I get a Collector's Bill?
When you win a limited edition Collector's Bill, you’ll receive the value of the bill and the bill will be added to your “Collector’s Bill” ledger on the Swagbucks website in the My SB section. Collect all 7 bills and you’ll instantly earn a 20 SB bonus! You could collect any of the Collector's Bills multiple times. The only count once per bill towards your ledger, but you still get the SB points for each bill.
New to Swagbucks?
If you don't know about Swagbucks yet, it's the largest rewards website that gives people free gift cards for the things they do online (searching, shopping, watching videos, playing games and more). You earn points called SB for online activities and then you can cash them in for gift cards to places like Amazon, Target, Walmart, CVS, Lowes, Starbucks, Paypal, Bass Pro Shops, Kohl's and so many more! It's free to join and I have earned a bunch of gift cards in the many years I have been a member.
See below for a new member sign-up bonus.
How do you get these SB points? There are lots of ways.
* Search online: Each time you need to search for something online, use the Swagbucks search engine on their website (instead of Google). I actually have the Swagbucks toolbar installed on my desktop and it places a search box right on my screen making it super easy to search. Every once in a while, they award SB points just for doing the searches I used to do using Google.
* Take surveys on their website
* Answer the daily poll
* Watch videos through their website or multiple mobile apps (I earn about 80 - 100 SB a day doing this)
* Use their online shopping portal (I do most of my online shopping at major retailers who are part of the Swagbucks Shop and Earn program (like Amazon.com, Kohls.com, Walmart.com and more) and earn Swagbucks every time I shop. Just this week, I was credited with 562 SB points (worth $5.62 in gift cards) for an online purchase I made a few weeks ago.
* Play games
* Participate in special Swag Code events
* Enter the daily Swag Code (which we usually let you know about here on the blog each day). Swagbucks posts bonus codes on their Facebook, Twitter and blog pages each day. If you have the Swagbucks Mobile App, it will buzz when there is a new code. When the code becomes available each day, one of us posts it here on the blog so we can all get it. The codes are only valid for an hour usually. Once you get the code, you then copy and paste the code into the Swag Code box at the top of the homepage of Swagbucks.com. Look for the circle with the words Swag Code next to it.
New member bonus Swagbucks sign-up code!
As I posted above, new members get a 70 SB bonus when you sign up HERE. To get the bonus SB points, click the text that reads "I have a sign up code" during registration and then enter the code: SMARTSHOPPER to get the bonus. Make sure you use all caps since it is case sensitive.
This post contains affiliate links and I appreciate your using them!